Hello there, I'm Autumn!
Who am I?
I am a hiker, a traveler, an amateur photographer, a sudoku puzzle doer, a novice sociologist and a techie. Please note: In 2013, when I got married, I changed my entire name and I am the same person as Bobbie C. Douglass.
What's new with me?
Oh boy! I hadn't updated this since 2017, so it's time for an update! Let's work backwards. . .
In 2023, I planned to formalize the Fifth Generation Designs LLC and with it doing a number of things:
- selling t-shirts and other designs drop shipped to you from Etsy via Printify
- selling 3D printed parts and such -- also on Etsy
- blog on personal finance hacks
- creating business workflow diagrams and QA software testing on Upwork and personal consultant website
In 2022, I started selling T-shirts on Amazon Merch like this one - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0BR3F1XZ5
In 2021, I had my daughter, Izzy. The world became so much more amazing.
In 2018, I took an online course through the The University of Arizona College of Medicine - Tucson on Lipedema.
I decided I wasn't ready to commit to second Master's, so instead in February 2017, I received a Master's Certificate in Business Analysis from Villanova University. It was a quick three course program - Essentials of Business Analysis, Mastering Business Analysis and Agile Project Management.
I completed a Project Management Master's Program in June of 2016 at
What makes me awesome?
- I have a natural curiosity. When I doesn't understand, I ask. And if you don't understand something, I'll try my best to explain it, or seek resources that can explain it.
- Random things like:
I have MS Project and/or Visio Representations of my Resume available for download here.
- I take pride in everything I do which is what makes the quality of my work great. I agree with Tchaikovsky who said "A self-respecting artist must not fold his hands on the pretext that he is not in the mood."
- On a personal note, I want to help those around her and make the community better by volunteering time.